Brewery Tour & Tasting - 3pm Sunday 21st November 2021
Time & Location
About the Event
Come along to Cotswold Brew Co to find out more about our lager brewery which is in its 15th year. You will have the opportunity to learn about our history and to find out more about brewing in general and specifically about lager brewing...all supported with generous sampling and a walking tour around the brewhouse!
You'll find us oppositre the Coach & Horses Pub on the A429 on the edge of Bourton on the Water, turn into the farmers gate with our sign outside and take a left immediately, following the track to the brewery at the back of the field. We look forward to seeing you!
We have been reviewing the way we run the tours and have spent a lot of time adapting them to the current climate. Here are the changes we have made based on current guidelines:
- Tours will be running on Saturdays & Sundays only, for a maximum of 6 people
- As per government advice, parties will have to maintain a 2-metre distance from others for the duration of the tour
- We will be operating ‘Track & Trace’ from the brewery and you will be asked for some details to assist us with that
- Sanitising stations will be provided in multiple areas at the brewery
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (as listed here: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/symptoms/#symptoms), please do not visit the brewery
- Please ensure you bring a mask with you on the tour
CANCELLATION POLICY: Please note, once tickets have been purchased, they are non-refundable but can be transferred to a future tour date.
- Brewery Tour£30£300£0