See, learn and, of course, taste.
Do you love beer and want to know more about brewing lager?
Our expert tour guides will teach you all about the history of Cotswold Brew Co,
how lager is brewed and show your around the brewhouse,
all supported by generous sampling.
We have been reviewing the way we run the tours and have spent a lot of time adapting them to the current climate. Here are the changes we have made based on current guidelines:
- Tours will be running on Saturdays & Sundays only, for a maximum of 6 people
- As per government advice, parties will have to maintain a 2-metre distance from others for the duration of the tour
- We will be operating ‘Track & Trace’ from the brewery and you will be asked for some details to assist us with that
- Sanitising stations will be provided in multiple areas at the brewery
- If you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 (as listed here), please do not visit the brewery
- Please ensure you bring a mask with you on the tour
By booking any number of tickets, you agree to the above conditions.
See what others have said about us on Trip Advisor.